Monday, June 29, 2015

Natalie June 29, 2015

I love me some good moments!

 

Hey everyone! Just two short pieces of news. Next week comes a long letter with lots of pictures because we have a baptism this week on Friday!!!!! Also I included a picture of my companion and I attached at a place called Freeze Fruit. We had what's called a Machacado. It was super good! Also, updates, transfers are next week, I might go to another city ahhh, my skin is getting so dark for walking in the sun so much and my companion Hermana Iñiguez is amazing I am learning so much from her dedicated, diligent example. Being a missionary is hard but I understand why they say it's the best ''two years FOR your life''. I hope you have a great week! I love you all. 

Best wishes,

Hermana Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment