Monday, July 6, 2015

Natalie July 6, 2015

7 months left!! Where did the time go? 

Hey everyone!!! How was your week? How was the Fourth of July? It was so weird I forgot it was the holiday until about 8 o'clock in the evening and then I remembered. We didn't do anything special. I didn't even wear red white and blue I forgot lol :( 

 WEll the good news is that we had our baptism of Abraham and he recieved the Preisthood too all this very weekend. He is so awesome and was so super prepared. Especially by the Lord. He really helped him with a change of heart. All we did was guide him, helping him with the necessary steps to know more about the gospel. He was a simple reference from a member here. It is a testimony to me that the Lord is preparing people out there, ready to accept His will and follow Him. I encourage each one of you to think about those who you associate with and invite them to meet with the missionaries with you! You never know who is ready to hear and accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. I once saw that reminder too in the Liahona church magazine: Don't judge who is ready to hear about the gospel. 

Someone may be right in front of your eyes and all they need is a simple invitation. Let go of the fear of rejection, I'm learning how to do that too because it only holds us back. 

In other news, I am once again back in Cancun! We had transfers today, I had to say goodbye to the town of Carrillo Puerto and back in the busy city of Cancun. Who knows what the Lord has in store for me here. 

I want to thank each one of you for your support, however you want to interpret how big or how little it's appreciated and especially your prayers. I am so thankful that the Lord trusts me to constantly be on my toes about my actions, thoughts, and deeds so that I be and live worthily to not only help other but have many learning opportunities along the way. I know this is what He wants us all to do as well, live worthily to make Him proud and use the Atonement of His son Jesus Christ, really truly apply it in our lives. 

Enjoy the pictures! And talk to you all next week!

Love from Cancun,

Hermana Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment