Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Natalie June 22, 2015

A Humble Servant

 

Hello again! 

Well this week was a bit different lol We weren't here in our area for Thursday night, all of Friday and all of Saturday. We traveled again, to Playa del Carmen and Cancun! We had a conference in Playa with missionaries from the areas of Chetumal, the state's capital, our area, Jose Maria Morelos, the island of Cozumel and Playa del Carmen. In this conference Elder Valenzuela of the Presidency of the seventy of the area of Mexico, came to visit us! 

It was incredible and we learned so much and most importantly you could definitely feel the Spirit. 

I want to share my testimony that I know repentance is real and it is a gift. We can be relieved from the burdens we feel through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that we need to have faith and always be believing that He will forgive us of our mistakes and we can always improve. I hope that each one of you take the time to open your heart in fervent and humble prayer. The key to happiness is to humble ourselves and admit we need the help and Atonement of the Lord. This I am trying to do, trying to apply everyday of my life. I am so grateful for the chance to start over. I KNOW this is true and possible! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

 

Love from Carrillo,

Hermanita Newman 

No comments:

Post a Comment