Monday, November 3, 2014

Jason November 3, 2014

Hey everyone! sorry i have such little time this week, but I wanted to let everyone know that I am doing great, that even though i got sick again this last week (flu), the Zone leaders were able to come over and help us work, and they put 8 baptismal dates with my companion! wow, mucho trabajo! still have a headache, but its nothing i cant handle...but therefore i didnt go out to see anything. but we are very excited for this aturday, where our investigator mario will be getting baptized, and i feel really humbled and honored when he asked me to baptize him. more info next week, but know that all is progressing well here in Camargo, and that I know that My redeemer lives, and I KNOW that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints IS the Lords Church. I love you all and wish you all the best. take care! MORE NEXT WEEK! 

love, 

Jason 

-- 

*Elder Newman*

Misión

November 2013 - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment