Monday, November 3, 2014

Natalie November 3, 2014

I just have to say I am grateful for Hermana Andersen my companion and her abilities to work with me. And I mean that literally- she is willing to be so patient and truly is there for me to try and understand all so that she can learn how to help me. I am so grateful for her strong desire to do all that she can to teach me well. She is such an example of how we can truly learn to serve others. She wants me to learn the best that she can teach and takes her position as a trainer seriously, meaning that which I have already mentioned: she is trying her best to teach me how I can be my best. I hope that makes sense but more than anything, I am thankful for the chance that we have to work with each other and learn how to kinder to each other's needs. And she is right there with me encouraging me to read the Book of Mormon so I can grow and continue to develop. Thank you for your support! I love you all and am kind of homesick but I'm continuing to think of the people that need me here!

Hermana Newman

My favorite scripture I read this week was 2 Nephi 4:15-16. We should delight in the scriptures and I am so excited for the opportunity we have to study and divulge in the scriptures! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment