Monday, March 30, 2015

Natalie March 30, 2015

Buenas Tardes Queridos!

Hola hola hola! 

Well just a few words today, a short but sweet message. First I just want to say I love my companion Hermana Gaspar. We are doing so great! I know that she is such a big example to me. I am so grateful for her, she is teaching me so much and it is mainly because of that example. I know that I am becoming a better missionary because of her and I don't know what the Lord has in store for me with upcoming transfers but I know that I sure wouldn't mind another transfer with her again, she's amazing. She teaches with such love and one can truly feel her sincerity with everything she does. I feel like we work well together and we are learning so much together. I am so glad she can be there for me and I for her. We communicate, we talk, we share ideas, it's what I feel like the true meaning of companionship is. I know that we are going to do even better this week too because we can always improve. 

This weekend is Conference Weekend and I am SO excited! I don't know about you but I am in need of some personal revelation. My invitation to you is to please sincerely consider attending/watching conference because it can truly help us. And do so with a question or more if you like, in mind because when we pray and ask for help, Heavenly Father gives it but only if we act and do something. In this case, pray and ponder, meditate your concern(s) and when we listen- not only hear- the words of the Prophets, we can recieve answers. Maybe not in the way we would like but they are the answers the Lord wants us to have. As Isaiah states that the Lord says, ''For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and my ways are not your ways''. -Isaiah 55 I hope you enjoy the delicious spiritual feast! 

Oh and other random thoughts real quick.. I have lost a total of about 17 pounds since the MTC, I have eaten chicken's feet, cactus, pig brains, and of course other delicious meals. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment