Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jason August 3, 2015

Proverbs 3:5-6.

Hello everyone! 

wow, what a crazy change and week. it was a very interesting week in terms of my emotions and how i felt, but in the end all was good. 

well, to start from monday...so we were in the ciber writing and all of a sudden the assistants called me and told me i had transfers, and that i had to get there as soon as possible. i was heartbroken! I honestly think elder meyer has been my favorite companion, other than my "dad" (elder Womack), and we only got to be together for a month exactly. but, i know i will see him from time to time, because he only has like 10 months in the mission so hes not going anytime soon. anyway, we get to the offices, and I get put with my new companion: Elder Valentin!! elder valentin was in my zone with elder meyer for about a week, and then he had changes to cuauhtemoc. and so, upon arriving to the offices, i find out that hes my new companion, and that i would be zone leader with him in the same zone that i was in only 3 months ago!! same house, almost same area, same chapel--its awesome!! 

My companion is from the Dominican republic, and on top of all the stress and low self esteem and nervousness i felt this week, it was hard to get used to his darn accent. he speaks so fast!! i love it though, i am slowly starting to speak like him, in regards to speaking spanish really fast. haha i have had to, various times, ask him to repeat what he has said. its all good though...he is i think one of my most converted companions. he is a convert, and i will have to share part of his conversion story next week. 

we had a great week this week, and despite all my moments of low self esteem and nervousness, i am now used to the new zone and will work harder than ever this week. more experiences and stories next week. Love you all and be strong!! (see subject of email
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own understanding;
6 think about Him in all your ways,
and He will guide you on the right paths)

Love, 

Jason 

--

*Elder Newman*

Misión México Chihuahua

November 2013 - 2015

Alma 26:12

No comments:

Post a Comment