Monday, May 25, 2015

Natalie May 25, 2015

The best weekend of my entire life!

Hello!! So yesterday was one of the best days ever! Why? We had the incredible privelage of having Elder Bednar, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles come to our mission. As well as 3 other general authorites! It was probably the best conference I have ever been a part of. I say a part of because I was able to ask him a question and we conversed back and forth for a few minutes! He personally talked to me, Hermana Newman :)

And actually before the conference started, we took a photo with the entire mission, Mission President and his wife, Elder Bednar and Elder Christensen and oh it was just an amazing awesome experience! Everyone, had arrived fasting and with much prayer for the revelation or direction we would receive from the Spirit. 

I so testify that the Holy Spirit of God is real and He knows us and our needs. The Holy Spirit testifies of truth and righteousness and of the eternal Father, our Heavenly Father and His son Jesus the Christ, our savior whom we need if we want to find true and everlasting happiness in this life. I cannot describe my feelings sufficiently of how I so appreciate and am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ that by it and through Him, I can repent of my sins and mistakes that I make. I can be made whole again and every week as I partake of the sacrament. 

I know He lives. I felt the Spirit testify to me and fill my heart and mind with many impressions, direction/revelation. And it is only possible if we humble ourselves, swallow our pride, and desire to be better. Please do all you can to feel is if you have not. It is the best thing you can do for your life and I challenge you to make it more meaningful. I love you all and wish you the best!

Hermana Newman

PS. Lets see if you can find me in the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment