Monday, May 11, 2015

Natalie May 11, 2015

Another week has come and gone.. ahh!

Hey everyone! So first things first, I failed to mention that the reason the number 9 was significant was because that's how many months I have left! Ah I can't believe I'm halfway, the time really did fly by.

Well a Happy late Mother's Day to all! It was so good to see family yesterday! I just want to share my gratitude for all of your much needed prayers but most of all the best way we can show gratitude for the many blessings we have been given is by actually living the gospel. This morning I read a discourse from Elder David A. Bednar that explains the difference between a testimony and conversion. It's SUPER good. I strongly advise you to read it and I've included it for you :)

I will send mainly photos this time because I owe ya lots lol thanks for your support and have a great Monday!

Hermana Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment