Monday, April 13, 2015

Natalie April 13, 2015

OTRA VEZ!... On the Road Again 

Buenas tardes queridos! 

I wish you all could understand Spanish so I could write in Spanish haha but that's okay, maybe someday :) So what do you think? Time for changes, or transfers came again and I arrived today in a new area! It's called Felipe Carrillo Puerto. I am now even further south than Cozumel! But I love it. Already I feel something really special here and beautiful. It's a pueblo or town of maybe around 10,000 I think is what someone told me? lol well anyway, already I feel something special, I don't know what it is but I'm excited! I wanted to stay in Cancún with Hermana Gaspar, I love her, especially because all of the boundaries and limits are going to change because we will have 4 stakes! And 3 general authorities are coming end of April for the changes but anyway well more on that later.

What's more important right now is that I have arrived in this new area and have new responsabilities and new opportunities to focus on strengthening and fortifying my testimony in the restored gospel AND I have the opportunity to learn and get to know a new companion. Her name is Hermana Iñiguez (in-yee-gez). She is super tall and very humble and sweet. We are going to work hard to find those who are searching for something more in their life and want to make changes for the better and discover or rediscover who they are and what purpose they have here on earth; because it's more than coming, living, and dying. I am so grateful for the knowledge of the teachings or the Gospel of Jesus Christ because, it is through him we can always be made whole, and can always overcome whatever comes our way. I believe it was the apostle Elder Perry or Elder Oaks although I may be completely wrong, as we learn from the apostles, "Come what may, and love it". I hope you all have a great week and I hope you remember what your purpose is, who you are, and who's life you can bless.

Love from Carrillo Puerto,

Hermana Newman<3

No comments:

Post a Comment