Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Natalie November 9, 2015

I'm Alive, I'm Well, but a little Tired!

I'm alive haha sorry it's so late writing today but all is well however I'm a little tired haha but then again I feel that way often now and then again :)

 

So today we had transfers! That's in part why it was so stressful. And because of transfers that's why I'm writing super late, it's a long story but it was also stressful because we had to view the travel plans for the sisters in our area and we were making calls for that at 6:30 am, shopping for groceries and helping my companion with her luggage at the same time finding a taxi to go home and such, huh, well that and more is why I have just felt like a chicken running around with it's head cut off haha un poco loca ;) BUT the good news is I stay in my same area called Palmas 2 but I have a new companion, guess who! Remember Hermana Bloomfield? My companion from the MTC? We're back together again! And as Sister Training Leaders :D

I am really happy, really excited actually to be with her, she has so much animo and it will really help the sisters. I am excited to get the chance to work with her again and now that we have adjusted to mission life and everything. It will be different but better :) We have already talked about some goals and that we are anticipated to work and work hard. 

 

And I am soooo so excited Elder Hart will be in Barrio Palmas with us because he is awesome, really good missionary who has that spark and knows how to work. We are going to put the members to work. I am so excited about the new, haha ''new'' key indicators and I know it will change the mission because it will push us more to work harder and with the members; to get them involved in the missionary work, serve, and to help strengthen their own testimonies.

 

We recently have had new instruction to have a different emphasis or focus with the Key indicators and that's why I say they're new but they're not really new simply we are changing the focus and our plans are to work more closely with the members because that is really how missionary work is supposed to happen. Missionary work isn't about the ''missionaries''. It's about the Lord and His children. Every single member is really a missionary simply the title we have recieved is full-time missionaries and we are nothing more than an instrument, a tool in the Lord's hands for the work to press on. I know it's true and I hope we can all see more miracles as we are obedient to the Lord's commandments of this I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Love you all! Have a great week! 

 

Hermana Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment