Monday, January 12, 2015

Jason January 12, 2015

2 nephi 31:20
Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

hey everyone!

well, another week of exchanges! yay...haha. glad to be back in my area, really. we are having a great time here on the mission, Elder Johnson and I, and it is fun to be able to help him progress in the gospel, as well as our investigators. we had a little bit of a tough week, but my favorite thing is that we now have a good base of where to start working, a pool of investigators, and lots of member support. especially from hermano gomes, a recent convert of about 3 months. holy cow, i love that guy. he is a recent convert, yet is willing to help us with anything and even leaves every morning to go out and contact people! there are lots of good things about the area we are in. 

one of my highlights this week was finally getting to go and visit our recent converts. they live pretty far away, and we dont get to go out there very much, but i am so grateful we took the opportunity when we dd to go see them on saturday night. their names are janeth and Cesar, and we had a great lesson on the Holy Ghost. we are going to return tonight and teach them about the temple. so excited! 

this week i am excited to stay in my area and actually be able to teach with elder johnson. we shouldnt be having too many exchanges, because it doesnt help in the long run, but i know that whatever we do if its with our eye single to the glory of god, he will bless us and help us accomplish that which he hath commanded us to do. 

I love you all and am going to do my best to find the good in everyday, and share a lot more next week. thank you and have a great week, everyone! 

love, 

jason  

-- 

*Elder Newman*

Misión

November 2013 - 2015

Alma 26:12
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment