Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Natalie December 15, 2015

Going back..
Hello one and all! I apologize I've be so inconsistent with these emails. I've repented and I'm going to be better lol 

How is everyone? I hope you liked the video ''A Savior is Born''. If you haven't visited the webpage I invite you to check it out because there is another small video that's really good too I think it's called something like ''The World Without a Savior''. That whole webpage for Christmas is amazing, really special :) Here it is again if you need it's easy to remember:


Well, I have to say being in the mission has had it's suprises. I didn't expect this transfer to be returning back to my second area when I came to CancĂșn the first time. We had changes yesterday or transfers and I have a new companion. I am now finishing the training of another missionary who is new to the mission. Her name is Hermana Carbajal. (Sister Car-ba-hall) She is from Honduras! Really sweet, down to earth and has a lot of compassion. 

I am excited to train her or more like help her finish training because when a missionary first comes to the mission, they receive an in-field training of 12 weeks and she already finished 5 so I get to help her with the 7 that are left! Yay :)

I think the Heavenly Father sent me back here because obviously there is something I need to learn that I didn't the first time and as well, find the families that have their hearts open and willing to recieve the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I hope that with our prayers, diligence, hard work, patience, desire to love and obedience, we will have sucess in finding and helping them change their lives for the better by receiving the saving ordinances of the Gospel. 

Have a great week to all and remember to share the video ''A Savior is Born'' with everyone! Because everyone needs to know why and that it happened that a savior was born and that savior is the Lord Jesus Christ. I know His Atonement is real, I've lived it, I love it, I hunger to have it in my life. I know this is true. I humbly share and testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

With much love,

Hermana Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment