Thursday, January 28, 2016

Natalie January 25, 2016

Still here!... unfortunately not for long :(
Wow it's been a long time since I've written I'm sorry to all! I hope all have been well :) 

I feel like I have been a bit of a mess emotionally lolf these past few weeks as my time draws to an end as a full time missionary. I cant believe this is it, I've come down to the last week I have as a full-time servant of the Lord and I simply can't believe it. It's almost a bit strange my mind can't seem to grasp, that this is the end of my time here, however I know that the work and learning doesn't stop here; just that all my time and attention as a servant to and of the Lord, is coming to a close but I know that He always blesses us as we serve Him in any time, any moment, anywhere. 

I've had some mixed feelings and emotions these last few weeks but nevertheless, we have seen a bit more progresstion in all things. We have a bit more of an urgency to be exactly obedient so that the Lord guides us and blesses us so that we can have the Spirit. I testify that being obedient to His commandments helps us to feel His love and of the Holy Spirit who guides us and comforts us. 

We have had many investigators attending church! 7 were at church! Wahoo!!! The family Dominguez Cruz is still progressing, although not enough to be baptized before my departure :'( I was really hoping for that, to seem all of them in their white clothes but I also know that it's not about me so it's not what I want. All in the Lord's time. The good news is that we had Family Home Evenings and they loved it! We are also finding new investigators and seeing more miracles and witnessing how the Lord guides the individual lives of His children and I know this is true. 

Some interesting other things that have happened recently all all in the photos that I am sending so that you can be a part of the adventures :)

***Last Monday P Day we got to go downtown and take some fun pictures.. I've included a picture of my hair now because it's growing so long!.. I also got a package in the mail from the primary of my ward ;D... got to go to the dentist to have a free cleaning ��...  tried a different fruit called Anona and actually was pretty good!.. oh and last week I got an eye infection, was red and kinda swollen, wasn't pretty :(.. and a picture of some of the fun murals that are all over the city! 

Well I hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait to be home but first I have a work to do, a work to be finished. Please be safe and have a great week!! 

Love,

Hermana Newman









No comments:

Post a Comment